Record and Rundown Service

If you need a recording done, in the Greater Danbury area, please contact me to check my availability. I will either pick up the documents or you may deliver the same to my office.

I will need a check for the recording fee made payable to the proper town clerk. If you need assistance calculating the recording fee, please let me know. Please put the documents in the order you want them recorded.

After recording, I will call with and fax the recording information. I will then mail the original receipt.

For this service, click here to contact me.

Professional Paralegal Services of CT, LLC
T: 203-730-0350     F: 203-413-4432     E: