My fees for a refinance closing are as follows    Rates subject to change.
* In rare instances, additional time will be charged at an hourly rate of $50.00. I will notify you if this is necessary, in case you choose to add this to your fee.
- Flat rate of $250.00 for full service.*
- $30.00 copies, postage, e-docs.
In the event you only need a partial service, I charge as follows:
- Flat rate of $175.00 for preparation of a HUD, closing statement and disbursement instructions (this is for document preparation only and excludes communication with parties to the transaction)
- Hourly rate of $60.00.
- $30.00 copy and postage fee.
Items specifically excluded from my flat rate full refinance closing service include, but are not limited to:
- legal review of documents, including title;
- additional documents** (i.e. QC deed, POA, etc.);
- subordination requests***;
- check writing;
- wire confirmation;
- closing attendance;>
- record and rundown (available locally for an additional $50.00-75.00);
- post-closing issues (i.e. release tracking, corrections for mistakes not made by me, etc.).
** Additional documents will charged at a rate of $50.00 per hour with a minimum charge of one hour.
*** My fee for subordination requests ranges from $50-$150. If I am required only to prepare the Subordination Agreement, my fee will be $50. If I am required to gather information and submit documentation to the subordinating lender, my fee will be $100. If I am required to do both, my fee will be $150.
Payment is expected immediately upon my delivery of the file to your office. If a transaction fails to close for any reason, at any point during the transaction, I still get paid. I keep track of time spent on each file, so the cancellation charge will be hourly.
|Professional Paralegal Services of CT, LLC |
T: 203-730-0350     F: 203-413-4432     E: firstname.lastname@example.org